Cannabis isn’t just for sick people. You have an endocannabinoid system and it’s running on empty.
Just like a vitamin D deficiency can be restored by taking vitamin D pills, an endocannabinoid deficiency can be treated by using cannabis, CBD, or other terpenes.
In Vitamin Weed, neuroscientist Michele Ross, PhD outlines how restoring balance to your ECS is the key to fighting inflammation, pain, aging, and even cancer.
Vitamin Weed will help you:
- Get rid of aches and pain
- Boost energy and reduce stress
- Reduce dependence on prescription pills and drugs
- Improve your mood and find motivation for life
- Teach your body how to heal itself
Published March 6, 2018 by Greenstone Books. 402 pages.
Paperback book signed by Dr. Michele Noonan Ross, the founder of AURA Therapeutics.